We specialize in WSIB/WCB claims management, assisting employers in all aspects and stages of the system including workplace injury claims.
Our approach is strategic, proactive, and cost-focused. We ensure claims are adjudicated fairly, in a manner consistent with the law, policy and the evidence, ensuring that the employer is not excluded from the process.
A non-exhaustive list of these services include:
- Claim filing
- Claims Administration
- Liaising with the WSIB or other provincial workers’ compensation boards on topical and/or per-claim basis
- Ensuring parties meet their Early and Safe Return to Work (ESRTW) cooperation and re-employment obligations
- Facilitate Return to Work meetings, suitable work identification, job offers, accommodation
- Claims management
- Cost mitigation and cost relief
- Challenging entitlement decisions
- Complex claims management (Chronic and Traumatic mental stress, PTSD, Chronic Pain Disability, Psycho-traumatic Disability, Survivor Benefits, etc.)
Our technical credentials and extensive knowledge and experience make us a top choice for complex case management. We are also equipped to act as a third-party administrator, performing all functions required of an employer when a workplace injury occurs. Similarly, we often provide vacancy and absence support for internal functions. Services are available as-needed, as-requested, billed on a fee for service or project basis.