Our experienced licensed Paralegals and Lawyers thoroughly assess issues, evidence and implications, aid in preparation of appeals and represent employers at all levels of appeals, regardless of whether defending against worker appeals and/or pursuing justice on employer issues.
Our advice on pursuing or participating in appeals is informed, strategic and does not ignore financial and other implications (employment-related matters, OHS, Human Rights, other litigation etc.).
Related offerings include:
- Objections and reconsiderations
- Extension of Time (EOT) matters
- Written submissions (including ghost writing)
- WSIB Appeals Services Division, WSBC Review Division appeals (oral and written)
- WSIAT or Tribunal level appeals
We tailor our services to the needs of clients and do not hesitate to provide only appeals support; we do not require full carriage of a file to provide value in the appeals process.